- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
18K GOLD-PLATED 3 MICRONS / RHODIUM-PLATED 925 SILVER
RESISTS WATER AND LIFE
14 DAYS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
PAYMENT 4X FREE WITH PAYPAL
A ring gold- plated or 925 silver , adorned with a sun pendant with a zircon.
Material : 18 carat 5 micron gold plated or 925 rhodium silver
Stone : 1 cubic zirconia
Pendant : 0.5cm
Zircon : 0.2cm
Resists water and life ♡
WHY 18K GOLD PLATED 3 MICRONS
18k 3 micron gold plating is a type of gold plating.
It is considered high quality because it is thicker than other types of gold plating. The plating thickness is up to 10 times greater than a jewel gilded with fine gold .
It is therefore more durable and wear resistant . It is also more resistant to discoloration and oxidation.
By choosing 18k 3 micron gold plated jewelry, you can achieve the look and shine of solid gold at an affordable cost , while enjoying the durability and wear resistance of gold plating. thick.
Remember that "gold plated" is a quality of gilding whose name is regulated and which requires a certain thickness of the gold layer, not to be confused with fine gold gilding which is of much lower quality.
WHAT IS RHODIUM-PLATED SILVER
Rhodium silver is sterling silver (925 silver) that has been coated with a thin layer of rhodium , a precious platinum group metal. This layer of rhodium is very thin, usually a few microns thick.
Rhodium plating has several advantages for sterling silver jewelry:
- It improves their appearance by giving them a shiny and reflective look.
- It can also help prevent oxidation and tarnishing of silver, by protecting the silver surface from air and moisture.
- Rhodium is a very durable and scratch resistant metal, which makes rhodium silver jewelry more resistant to daily wear and tear than non-rhodium plated sterling silver jewelry.
However, rhodium plating can fade with time and wear, revealing the sterling silver underneath. It is also important to note that rhodium plating can make silver jewelry more expensive due to the high cost of rhodium.
MAINTAIN YOUR JEWELRY
To maintain your silver jewelry, it is recommended to:
- Clean them regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and fingerprints.
- Avoid wearing your silver jewelry when you play sports.
- Avoid putting your jewelry in contact with chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes or hair sprays.
- Rinse with clean water after exposure to salt water
- For silver jewelry, store in a dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent oxidation.
Delivery is free from 40€ of purchase in Metropolitan France in 48-72h.
More information, consult our dedicated page: DELIVERY
Can I keep my jewelry all the time (shower, swimming pool, beach…)?
Yes you can wear our jewelry in the shower at the pool or at the beach, being careful not to apply cosmetic products on it. Don't forget to put them in clear water after exposure!
Why choose these materials?
At Belize Bijoux, the quality of our jewelry is our priority, which is why we have chosen to work with 18-carat 3-micron gold plated, 925 silver and stainless steel. Materials resistant to life!
Does your jewelry contain nickel?
Our jewels do not contain nickel, the main cause of allergies on the ears.
If I have any problem, what should I do?
You are our priority, we are committed to finding a solution to your problem in less than 24 hours, the process is simple, write to us at the following address: email@example.com