- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 2 items left in stock!
Payez en 3x sans frais avec
18K GOLD PLATED 3 MICRONS
RESISTS WATER AND LIFE
14 DAYS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
PAYMENT 4X FREE WITH PAYPAL
A gold-plated ring adorned with a natural green Aventurine stone, perfect worn alone or stacked with other rings from our collection ♡
- A 3 micron gold-plated ring set with a natural green or pink stone, Aventurine
- Here worn accumulated with the rings: Neela & Osara
- Resists water, does not oxidize or blacken
- Guaranteed gold plating
WHY 18K GOLD PLATED 3 MICRONS
It is a high quality material because the plating thickness is up to 10 times greater than a jewel gilded with fine gold .
It is more durable and wear resistant . as well as more resistant to water and oxidation.
Remember that "gold plated" is a quality of gilding whose name is regulated that we respect, not to be confused with fine gold gilding which is of much lower quality.
MAINTAIN YOUR JEWELRY
To maintain your jewelry it is recommended to:
- Clean them regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and fingerprints.
- Avoid wearing your silver jewelry when you play sports.
- Avoid putting your jewelry in contact with chemicals such as cleaning products, perfumes or hair sprays.
- Rinse with clear water after exposure to salt water.
Delivery is free from 40€ of purchase in Metropolitan France in 48-72h.
More information, consult our dedicated page: DELIVERY
Can I keep my jewelry all the time (shower, swimming pool, beach…)?
Yes you can wear our jewelry in the shower at the pool or at the beach, being careful not to apply cosmetic products on it. Don't forget to put them in clear water after exposure!
Why choose these materials?
At Belize Bijoux, the quality of our jewelry is our priority, which is why we have chosen to work with 18-carat 3-micron gold plated, 925 silver and stainless steel. Materials resistant to life!
Does your jewelry contain nickel?
Our jewels do not contain nickel, the main cause of allergies on the ears.
If I have any problem, what should I do?
You are our priority, we are committed to finding a solution to your problem in less than 24 hours, the process is simple, write to us at the following address: email@example.com